Web Guru, Design and Development:
The ideal candidate for this position has both design and front-end development skills, primarily building websites, mobile sites, and microsites. The ability to create responsive websites is a plus. As we’re a small (but well established!) company, you will be a shining star who wears a variety of hats, growing your skillset as the business grows. Working with our world-class clients, you’ll have ongoing opportunities to take on new challenges and build solutions that make a difference.
– Ability to design and build websites and microsites (desktop and mobile as well as responsive)
– Ability to “mobilize” an existing site into mobile or mobile/responsive concepts
Front end coding:
– HTML5, CSS3, jQuery (DoJo Toolkit a plus)
– WordPress required, other CMS experience a plus.
– Detail oriented, must test and troubleshoot on all major platforms/browsers
– PHP or Ruby On Rails experience a plus, but not required to apply
- You are a motivated self-starter
- You are able to work collaboratively with our local and remote team of experts
- You are a keen learner, and are enthusiastic about keeping up to date on the latest trends and technology
- You have a positive “can-do” attitude and are able to take on any challenge
- Candidates should be prepared to showcase their portfolio during the interview process, including completed design and development works.
- This is a full-time permanent position with a 3-month probationary period, after which time defined employee benefits and vacation privileges will commence.
- There is no minimum number of years of experience required for this position, it is more important the relevant experience is demonstrated.
- If desired, there may be the opportunity for the successful candidate to work off-site for a portion time on an ongoing basis.
- The salary of this position will be competitive in the marketplace and will be commensurate with the level of experience of the successful candidate.
Please upload your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you feel you are a good fit for this position.
About DG Interactive:
We are a small and dynamic agency that has been in business for 11 years. We work on accounts of all sizes and hold Canon and LG Electronics among our largest clients. The majority of our staff works off-site, however this position will be based in our offices at 99 Madison Avenue near Madison Square Park.